darcs patch: Add web page as discussed in mailing list

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Jun 25 13:50:17 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks; pushed and polished a bit.

Note that I remove the Usage section; I believe that such information
should be become part of the documentation and not duplicated on the web
page. I tried to embed the navigation via an iframe, but that did not
work well. Maybe in 3 years if <iframe seamless> is available
everywhere.

I also tried to make the Get Involved section more open to users (we
want users on this list as well), although „Contact“ is not much better.
Maybe „Get In Touch“?.. yes, I’ll try that

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner