arbtt feedback

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 02:58:00 CEST 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Joachim Breitner
<mail at joachim-breitner.de> wrote:
> Oh, and while I am at it I implemented "... == [ "x", "y", "z"]" and
> "... =~ [ m!regex1!, m!regex2!]" support. Do you want to test it from
> http://darcs.nomeata.de/arbtt/ or should I just release it?

After a long afternoon, dist-upgrade finished. Always takes forever. Anyway:

The syntax seems to work well, although I question the need for m!! or
""s when it's already inside a =~ or == list.

Performance is still bad - can't look at previous day with Firefox
open and without Arbtt being killed at 30+% RAM.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net