Regarding arbtt

Karl Yngve Lervåg karl.yngve at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:52:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just started using arbtt this week, and I really like it very well!

I did not find any project site where I could submit issues/comments
(similar to a standard github site, for instance), so I email you directly.
I do not have any direct issues, but I do have a simple request. I find the
output of arbtt-stats to be a little bit ugly, and I have a "simple"
request to update the output slightly. Consider the output below: I would
suggest that the tags are left-centered, not right-center. Further, I would
suggest to have a full line seperator below the column titles (and not just
underscores). Also, the ===-line and the ____ (or my suggestion ----) lines
should have the same length.

Of course, since you have added the option --output-format=..., I can just
do this in a simple script myself, but I think that a simple improvement of
the text output would be very nice.

Anyway, thanks for making a very useful and good program!

Best regards,
Karl Yngve Lervåg

Statistics for category "project"
            project:DDA |  1h11m00s |      38.17
         project:system |     7m00s |       3.76
        project:general |     5m00s |       2.69
project:procrastination |     4m00s |       2.15
       (unmatched time) |  1h39m00s |      53.23