Regarding arbtt

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Sep 27 00:44:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.09.2012, 17:33 +0200 schrieb Karl Yngve Lervåg:

>         forward your mails there too, for archiving and for the benefit of other
>         users?
>
> No, I don't mind (and I added myself to the mailing list as well).

Great, then I’ll reply there.

>         I would not mind an overhaul here. Are you willing and able to submit a
>         patch with a change to how you want it to look?
>

> Willing, but right now I don't have very much time. I might look into
> it later, though. Also, I have never done any projects in haskell
> before, so if you could direct me to the relevant location where the
> text output is generated, it would be helpful.

In http://darcs.nomeata.de/arbtt/src/Stats.hs the function
renderReportText is responsible for the Table layout.

> Do you have a git/mercurial repository?

http://darcs.nomeata.de/arbtt is a darcs repository. If you do not want
to use darcs, you can use the git mirror at
http://git.nomeata.de/?p=darcs-mirror-arbtt.git;a=summary
but note that this might not have a consistent history, as it is
basically recreated from darcs every time I push to it. But good enough
to hack on a short-lived feature branch, I guess.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner