Fwd: Keep up the good work!

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Thu Mar 29 18:10:38 CEST 2012

(meant to post to the list)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothee Besset <ttimo at ttimo.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: Keep up the good work!
To: Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>

I use it as well, it's a nifty little tool. Have 2+ years worth of
data into the log file, takes a few minutes to process. It doesn't
quite capture all I would want it to capture, but that may be because
I haven't invested the effort in completing the setup.

Namely, the google chrome page: gmail/reddit/slashdot etc.,
identifying the program running in the terminal (emacs), identifying
to which hosts I'm ssh'ed to. And identifying what I'm running in
wine.

Still, for the things it captures for me already, it's really good.

TTimo